Environmental Health & Safety Policy
P4C Global is committed to ensuring dedicated oversight of environmental, quality, health and safety management. A primary responsibility, these values are a key component of company standards
Furthermore, the Company's Environmental, Quality, Health and Safety Policy calls for continual improvement in its respective management activities. Our business processes are and will continue to be conducted according to the following principles:
- Comply with all applicable laws and regulations and other requirements to which P4C Global subscribes, including the prohibition of exporting hazardous electronic wastes according to the Basel Convention, Basel Amendments and the laws of the importing and exporting countries.
- Follow a concept of continual improvement and make best use of our management resources in all matters of environmental, quality, health and safety matters.
Commit to meeting customer satisfaction with quality wireless products and maintaining and improving the environmental management system (EMS), comply with applicable environmental laws, regulations, codes of practice, prevention of pollution and prevention of injury and ill health, and reduce the impact of its operations, activities, products, and services on the environment.
- Communicate our objectives/targets and our performance against defined objectives/targets throughout the Company and to interested parties.
- Take due care to ensure that activities cause no avoidable adverse environmental impact and are safe for employees, associates, subcontractors and others who come into contact with our workplace.
- Work closely with our customers and suppliers to establish the highest environmental, quality, health and safety standards, including fair labor practices, prohibition of prison or minor labor throughout the recycling chain and the diligent management of customer's data security and privacy requirements.
Make customers aware of data security issues and address their data security and privacy requirements through destruction of data contained in e-Waste in accordance with the R2:2013 standard throughout the recycling chain.
- Ensure accountability for all focus and hazardous e-waste.
- Manage used and end-of-life electronics equipment based on a "reuse, refurbish, recover, dispose" hierarchy of responsible management strategies, including both on site and throughout the recycling chain. When Reuse is not an option, we will send the phones, batteries and accessories to qualified Downstream Vendors for Materials Recovery. P4C Global never disposes of phones, batteries, or accessories.
Prohibition of the use of prison labor for the processing of Hazardous e-Waste throughout the Recycling Chain
- Train our staff in the needs and responsibilities of environmental, quality, health and safety management.
Adopt a forward-looking view on future business decisions that may have quality, environmental, or health and safety impacts.